roundcube version 1.0.4 installed
The newest version of dovecot (2.2.15) has been installed.
roundcube version 1.0.3 installed
In all servers MX,MXbackup and in the Tracking Spam Detection server It has been installed the lastest version of exim (exim-4.84)
roundcube version 1.0.2 installed
The newest version of dovecot (2.2.13) has been installed.
Roundcube Webmail 1.0.1 is now avalible
From the last stable version you have the following new features:
- Importing email messages and contact group assignments
- A toggle to switch between HTML and plaintext view
- Save drafts in local storage for recovery
- Canned responses to save and recall boilerplate texts
- Improved keyboard navigation in messages list
- Optimized UI to work on tablet devices
We will have a scheduled maintenance window on next Thursday 24st April to perform several important upgrades to the servermx.com site
and relevant services.
During this upgrade, we will be installing a new storage platform to serve
the servermx.com site and email services.
IMAP and POP services will be not reachable for about 10 minutes.
All your incoming email will work as normal due to the mx1backup.servermx.com server.
As far as openSSL vulnerability (called Heartbleed) is concerned servermx.com uses Debian squeeze which is not affected by this vulnerability
This means that openssl keys used for https, pop,imap and smtp are clean.
Network Status: Normal